Parros a better fighter than Lappy?

Puck Daddy posted a Forbes study of fighters and their Bang for Buck.. check it out here to get in context.

We had George Parros for a season in Colorado and he wasn't worth the mustache on his face. I big ogar of a guy trying to catch up with he rest of the players to punch them in the head is hardly an asset to the team. Lappy is a capable fighter and almost always out of his weight class. Yet, he always seem to get the job done. I find his posted record questionable at best. Lets not forget these guys play hockey too. So, if we are putting a dollar figure to it then consider the other plus and minus parts of their game.

I would like to see a current break down on agitators too. My list starts with Punk Ass Avery. I think SI did one back in the day but SI doesn't know from hockey.

Blog Archive